Glamour Magazine gave a list of new products to try – some of which I have never heard of! If you try them or have tried them let me know what you think. I am a product junkee! 🙂
- Baby Lips – I am sure we have all tried this..or at least heard of it, but I love this product! Provides moisture and color all in one!
- Keratin Smooth by Tresemme – this looks awesome! Keratin is hot on the market right now for hair SO I will definitely be trying this! It is not just shampoo and conditioner, but also serum and heat protectant.
- Eye Make Up Remover from Ahava – loaded with ingredients like aloe vera, palm oil, cucumber, to create a gentle product for skin.
- Urban Decay All In One BB Cream – BB Cream is another one of those products that everyone should have.
- CC Cream by Nip & Fab – Color correcting cream. This focuses on dark spots, discoloration, etc. Just when you thought it didn’t get any better than BB Cream…
- Simple Sensitive Skin Line – perfect for those of us with sensitive skin. This line has it all from moisturizer to face wipes – it is a must especially this time of year.
- Nexus Youth Renewal – yes please. Includes shampoo, conditioner, oil treatment, and dry shampoo.
- Hair Chalk – my first thought was, “Um..what?” Spice up the night with some color!
- MAC Deep Cleansing Face Exfoliator – are you ready to hear what is in it? A mix of volcanic ash and fine sugar crystals. Now I have to try it.
- Moraccanoil Nourishing Body Oil – not just for your hair anymore!
- “Love Me” make up line by Curtis Kulig – very cute packaging and everything you need from blush to eye liner. Why not try it?
- Beauty Blender Sponge NEW and IMPROVED! It has been upgraded from a pink tint to black.
- Last but not least are the all new Dry Bar Hair styling tools. From Round Brushes to Blow dryers – you will have everything you need.
I love hearing about new products so please give me some feedback on any of these products or any other ones that you love or hate!