I am a bargain shopper at heart, but hair care products are one thing I believe in spending money on. I personally notice a huge difference when I switch to cheaper products. These are a few of my favorite that I use to care for my locks!
- Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte Shampoo – This shampoo is great as a cleanser that does not dry out my hair, but does the opposite! It builds and strengthens as it cleanses.
- Shu Uemura Essential Drops – My scalp has been extremely dry this winter, so I add 4 drops of this to my shampoo and massage it into my scalp, which helps with dryness and does not weigh down my hair.
- Kerastase Resistance Masque Force Architecte – This may be one of my favorite products of all time! It is a heavy and deep conditioner, but I put it from the middle of my hair down to the end every time I wash my hair, which is about every 3 days. I leave it in as long as possible, so I wash and shave while it is still in my hair.
- Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner – Because I do not use a conditioner on my hair, I just use the masque, I use this leave in conditioner on the hair that I did not use the mask on.
- I mix Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique and Kerastase Elixir Kultime Oil together. I put a dime size amount of each product In my hair and apply to the middle of my hair down, including short layers, I was nervous to apply an oil as well as a conditioning product to my hair in fear that it would weigh down my hair, but it is SO light and makes my hair shiny, soft, and more healthy.
- Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Mousse – You would think I had Texas roots – no pun intended – because I LOVE volume at my roots, which with some equates to “big hair.” This light foam is applied at my roots in sections and gives me the volume I need.
- Living Proof Prime Style Extender – I will never be without this stuff again. This does exactly what it promises. I apply a quarter size amount to my palm and add to my hair all over and then style normally. The magic of this product begins the following day when I hardly have to do anything to my hair!
- Oribe Superfine Hair Spray – I just use a little of this to maintain volume and style I’ve created.