I know Spring has sprung BUT be sure you have everything you need for this season (and for summer as well!).
Here is your list (from left to right)
- Jeans: I suggest finding the perfect fitting ones and grab a couple pairs – have them hemmed for flats and a pair for heels. Also find some boyfriend jeans if you don’t already have a few (dozen) pairs!
- Floral Blazer: Floral is IN this Spring. If you don’t feel comfortable with a blazer, start with an accessory like a scarf.
- Tuxedo Shirt: This is a newer trend this season, and a great one! Be sure to have a few of these in your wardrobe.
- T-Shirt Blouse: There are so many different styles for this. I love the long, plaid button down.
- White trousers: Talk about beach wear. I have a pair of these that I wear to Mexico every time. So comfy and SO chic.
- Mint Pants: I cannot express how much I love this trend. These pants go with anything and everything. You know Spring has sprung when mint pants are back on the shelves!
- Flat Oxfords: Love love love. These shoes are great for days when sandals are not quite appropriate and you just don’t feel like wearing heels.
- Nautical top: You will quickly learn that this is one of my all time favorite tops. It is the perfect staple and goes with everything. It is a must have especially during spring.
- Maxi Skirts: I have been so excited to break my maxi out!!!! Have one in every color if you don’t already. If I could only buy one thing on this list, it would be the maxi skirt.
- Pointed Toe Heels or Flats: We are going back in time with these baby’s! They are back and better than ever.
- White Pumps: These are quickly becoming the new nude pump, meaning they go with everything. Perfect for completing any Spring outfit.