With a new season just around the corner, it is time to reveal the top colors for this fall!!!
1. Chocolate Lips: Take nude to a whole new level this fall! Use a sheer, creamy finish to soften this intense look. Like nude, this can be paired with several different colors. Load up on the mascara to make them as intense as your lips!
Brands to try: L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick – Brazil Nut, E.L.F. Essential Lipstick in Fantasy, CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Betwitch
2. Emerald Shadow: Pair this metallic green hue with black pencil around the eyes, and soften with a splash of shadow around the lower lashes and outer corners of your eyes.
Brands to try: NYX Single Eyeshadow in Hunter Green, Essense Eyeshadow in Forest Fairies, Rimmel London Glam Eyes Trio Eyeshadow in Tempting
3. Lilac: This color does wonders on eyes and lips. Create your own intensity by choosing a color a couple of shades darker in eye shadow than your lipstick.
Brands to try: Chanel Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eye Shadow in Hasard, Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Cara
4. Plum Lipstick: Talk about sophisticated, strong, and sharp. When wearing thing look be sure to have matching lip liner, simple eyes, and black mascara.
Brands to try: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Plum or Black Cherry, CoverGirl Queen Collection in Fine Wine
5. Sheer Taupe: Great for eyes, cheeks, and lips. This look creates quite a sex appeal because of how natural looking it is. To create the best look with this, use an angled brush to sweep matte taupe powder under cheekbones, use the same shade on your eyes. When choosing lipstick, choose one that is 2 shades deeper than your natural skin tone.
Brands to try: Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Cafe` Au Lait, Mary Kay Mineral Lipstick in Mocha Freeze, M.A.C. Lipstick by Design
6. Turquoise Liner: This trend is both bright and shocking! Create a thick line that extends past the corner of your eye.
Brands to try: NYX Glam Liner in Aqua Luxe, Topshop Eye Crayon in Kingfisher, NARS Larger than life Long wear eyeliner in Abbey Road, Sephora Jumbo Liner 12 Hour Waterproof in Turquoise
7. Violet Liner: The key to this look is making sure the line is smudged after applied! Apply a thick line across the lid and blur the edges with your fingers. This color is great for light or dark eyes. Pair with nude or red lipstick.
Brands to try: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Potent Purple, Sephora Violet SMoky Eye Quad, Hard Candy Shadowholic in Purple Rain