You cannot be 100% ready for fall without the right color nail polish!
Here are a few trendy colors to pick up.
1. Buttery Caramel: This color is great for medium to dark skin tones. Pick up O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in A-Piers to be Tan
2. Army Green: Perfect color for fall. The brown undertones make it A-OK for the office. Try Prabal Gurung for Sally Hansen in London Green.
3. Moonlit Blue: Bright…but not too bright. Snap Revlon Nail Enamel in Urban.
4. Blackened Cherry: You cannot go wrong with a deep red and black mixed together. I suggest Chanel Nail Polish in Rouge Noir.
5. Bloody Orange: This might be among my top favorites for fall. This color puts a little twist on the ever so popular coral we have been seeing all summer. Pick up Dior Vernis Trafalgar to get this look.
6. Electric Velvet: This color is bright and deep. Purple is going to be all over this fall. Try CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Vio-Last.
7. Iridescent Maple: This is a gray with a kick to it. There is a tint of olive in it making it fun and perfect for fall. Essie In For the Twill is the one to try for this look.
8. Dusty Rose: This might be my favorite for fall. It is the new nude with a hint of pink in it! There are two brands you can try: 1. Essie in Ladylike or L’Oreal Colour Riche Nail In Marvelous.
See the full article from Allure!!